Reliable Leaky Roof Repair
When you need to repair a leaky roof, reliability is key. That’s why ROOFWORKS promises to provide the highest quality house roof repair using the industry’s best materials. As a fully bonded, licensed, and insured company, our mission is to provide roofing results you can rely on. And providing a leaky roof repair is one of the most important jobs we take on.
We Repair Roofing of All Types
While asphalt shingling repair is the most common, we can also repair flat roofs, slate shingles, wood shingles, and metal roofing as well as provide emergency tarp service and other home maintenance services like gutter repair and siding repairs.
Get a free estimate now!
Brands We Carry Include:
The Dangers of Leaving a Leaking Roof Alone
Not sure if you need us to repair a leaky roof? Here are some hidden dangers you might be exposing yourself to otherwise.
- Attic and Ceiling Damage – Not only is attic and ceiling damage costly to repair, it could lead to other issues down the line. Whether there’s electrical work that needs to be replaced or some of your precious family items are ruined, you need to protect that interior!
- Mold and Mildew – Mold growing anywhere in your home is a health hazard, especially if your roof is leaking and you don’t know there’s mold yet. Health issues, especially related to allergies and asthma, could flare up and present real danger to your family.
- Structural Insecurities – This is perhaps the most fatal danger a leaking roof can present. When your roof leaks, any structures underneath may suffer from water damage, which could seriously compromise the structural integrity of your home.
In need of repairs to a leaky roof? We offer free on-the-spot estimates, discounts, and financing with approved credit.
Call ROOFWORKS If You Notice These Signs
Of course, there are a few things you need to be on the lookout for that indicate the need for residential roof repairs. Here are just a few:
- Missing shingles
- Cracked or warped shingles
- Leaking, damaged, or clogged gutters
- Moss or algae growth on your roof
- Dark spots or blistering drywall in your home
If you notice any of these signs of roof damage, you need a reputable roof repair company. Call our team at ROOFWORKS for a free, no-hassle estimate. Your residential roof repair is our top priority, and we want to guarantee your safety and satisfaction.
Browse an extensive variety of shingle styles and colors with this interactive shingle visualizer.
Queen Anne’s County, MD
St. Mary’s County, MD
Talbot County, MD
Baltimore County, MD
Carroll County, MD
Prince George’s County, MD
Montgomery County, MD
Anne Arundel County, MD
Charles County, MD
Calvert County, MD
Howard County, MD
College Park, MD